A completed payment fee per participant, depending on the program chosen (except when otherwise noted in writing by us) and a completed Registration Form are required with this Participant Agreement to reserve space for the Premier Soccer Institute program. All prices are in Canadian Dollars, and you are solely responsible for any Premier Soccer Institute-related costs that you incur.
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing a minor child/ward to participate in the programs, activities, and events of the Premier Soccer Institute, YOU ASSURE PREMIER SOCCER INSTITUTE THAT:
1. You are the parent/guardian of the named participant having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding the named participant.
2. You believe that your minor/ward is physically, emotionally, and mentally able to participate in the programs, activities, and events of the Premier Soccer Institute.
3. You acknowledge that you are aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards include, but not limited to injuries from:
Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
Dry land training including weights, running, and massage;
Grass, turf, and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
Falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
Collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece;
Extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke, or hypothermia;
Contact, colliding, or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment, or vehicles;
Vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
Exerting and stretching various muscle groups;
Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events;
4. Furthermore, You are aware that your child/ward may:
Sustain injuries in soccer that can be severe, cause spinal cord injuries, and even be fatal;
Experience anxiety while challenging himself/herself during the activities and events;
Come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental injury;
Risk of injury is reduced if he/she follows all rules established for participation;
Risk of injury increases as he/she becomes fatigued.
In consideration of the acceptance of my membership in the Premier Soccer Institute, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, assigns, personal representative, and next of kin that your agreement to this our registration document constitutes:
1. You are registering your child/ward willingly and your child/ward is participating voluntarily in these activities, events, and programs.
2. You agree that there are risks in soccer as described above and my child/ward will be exposed to these risks and hazards.
3. You agree to accept all these risks and be responsible for any injury or other loss which your minor child/ward might receive while participating in these events, activities, and programs.
4. If something happens to your child/ward during games, practices, or any other activities or while en-route to or from games, practices, and activities, You release the “Organizers” of responsibility for any claim, demands, actions, and costs that might arise out of my child/ward’s participation. You understand “Organizers” to mean: The Premier Soccer Institute, Leagues, Clubs, Academies, Tournament Hosts, Soccer Academy Alliance of Canada, The Ontario Soccer Association, and their owners, directors, officers, members, employees, volunteers, officials, participants, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities, and representatives.
5. You understand a completed payment, depending on the program chosen (except when otherwise noted in writing by PSI) and a completed Registration Form are required with this Participant Agreement to reserve space for the program. All prices are in Canadian Dollars, and you are solely responsible for any PSI-related costs that you incur.
6. You are aware of the Premier Soccer Institute policies and rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by them.
7. You accept sole responsibility for your child/ward’s personal possessions and athletic equipment.
8. You accept all liability for any damage to the playing equipment caused by you or your child/ward’s careless, negligent, and/or improper handling. The above terms and conditions are included in our registration form and you are unable to register for a Premier Soccer Institute Program without agreement.